Do my children have rights, are their views taken into account?
20 - 11 - 2018
| Joshua Peters
The simple answer is, yes to both questions. How this is achieved requires specific legal advice from an experienced family law practitioner.
At Advance Family Law we can help you with:
- The need to protect children from psychological and physical harm.
- Family Consultants and their role in helping parents and children.
- Hague Convention.
- Relocation, overseas and within Australia.
- Health issues and future needs.
- Binding and Limited Child Support Agreements.
- Adult Child Support.
- Grandparents and third parties.
- Time for special events.
- Cultural, linguistic and traditional rights.