I am having issues with my partner with our current parenting arrangements, what can i do?
20 - 11 - 2018
| Joshua Peters
You and the children don’t need to suffer, there are options that we can discuss with you:
- Family Dispute Resolution (Mediation)
- Family Consultants for recommendations in the children’s best interest.
- Parenting Plans and Orders
- Contravention of Orders
- Relocation issues whether overseas to evoke the Hague Convention or within Australia, under the jurisdiction of the Family Law Act (1975) Cth.
- To prevent the abduction and removal of children, by the other parent.
- To protect you and the children from Domestic Violence
- Protecting children from drug and alcohol issues
- Issues raised about a new partner being introduced to the children’s lives.
- Cultural, linguistic and traditional rights which the children need to know and embrace.