We can’t agree on anything, do i have to go to court?

We can’t agree on anything, do i have to go to court?

20 - 11 - 2018
| Joshua Peters

If you have been served with papers, compelling you to appear at Court, yes you must respond.

Call 5679 8016 immediately or email at info@advancefamilylaw.com.au or contact another qualified lawyer to assist.  Legal Aid can be contacted on 1300 65 11 88, or your Community Legal Centre can help. Please see our brochures page for further information as to your rights and obligations.

If proceedings have not been started, after other avenues have been exhausted, it be necessary to commence an action in the Court. Successful outcomes for children’s and property matters can be achieved during the proceedings, it may not be necessary for the matter to proceed to trial. Please call and make an appointment for options such as

  • Application for Orders by Consent – Parenting and/or Property
  • Binding Financial Agreements
  • Mediation
  • Family Dispute Resolution
  • Negotiation