What about the children?
20 - 11 - 2018
| Joshua Peters
Your children are our paramount consideration, we take pride in assisting our clients achieve an agreement that is in the best interests of their children.
Call and make an appointment so we can discuss the best solution for you in regards to:
- The responsibility of each parent towards the children.
- Time arrangements with each parent.
- The difference between Parenting Plans and Parenting Orders.
- Child Support.
- Binding and Limited Child Support Agreements.
- Domestic Violence issues – including sexual abuse, emotional control, substance abuse.
- Contravention of Parenting Orders.
- DNA and paternity questions.
- The new partner.
- Travelling and Holidays.
- Overseas / Hague Convention matters.
- Abduction and relocation of children.
- Family Dispute Resolution and certificates.
- Protecting your children’s inheritance.
- Positive Parenting Courses.