Family law and property settlements
We provide advice in all property settlement matters whether parties are married or a party to a de facto relationship, including the following issues:
- Division of assets
- Superannuation splitting
- Family Trusts
- Company and business interests
- Preservation of assets
We are also able to assist you in navigating your way through the family law process, whether you:
- Require advice as to your entitlements prior to you negotiating directly with your former spouse
- Have reached an agreement in relation to the division of assets and require assistance in formalising such agreement by way of the preparation of a Consent Order or Binding Financial Agreement
- Require a partial property settlement distribution to assist in the payment of your living expenses or legal fees
- Require assistance in negotiating with your former spouse on your behalf, including representation at Mediation
- Require assistance in initiating Court proceedings should your former spouse not cooperate
Property settlements are often more complicated than they first seem as no two relationships are the same.
Need legal advice regarding property settlements or how to best formalise an agreement that you have reached?
For peace of mind and to know where you stand, call us for a free 15-minute consultation with one of our experienced team. We are based on the Gold Coast and are available to answer your call on weekdays between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.